Sunday, January 16, 2011

Welcome To Urban Fishing HQ

So what exactly is Urban Fishing? Let's face it, not everyone owns a boat, can afford one, has a garage big enough to store one or for that matter, a vehicle that could haul it and a trailer anyway. A lot of American fishermen, myself included, live inside a city and are not fortunate enough to live beside a lake.  For those of us who fit into this category, I dedicate this website to you.  In the coming months I hope to develop this site into (the place) to come for urban fishermen everywhere. Whether you fish for Bass, Crappie, Catfish, Trout or Walleye, this is the site that will help you gather fishing knowledge that will make you a better fisherman.

Stay Tuned.

2 comments:

  1. WOW Dave, this is an impressive start on your blog. I'm forwarding it to my brother-in-law because he's a fishing nut also. (from George's wife)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave it was great meeting you at BP tonight. Great information and a great blog. Look forward to viewing regularly. I am also sending this to a couple of my good friends. From Ron Flewellen

    ReplyDelete